How to Find the Best Dating Sites UK
Every day, millions of people are searching for the best dating sites in the UK amongst 1500 dating services on the market, including apps.
People are usually quite specific with what they are searching for, such as free dating site and apps with a considerable number of legit member profiles to match with, a safe space to meet others, and privacy and security for its users.
But how do you filter through the best dating sites in the UK from this plethora of offers? And how to figure out which dating apps besides Tinder are worth your time without having to test all of them? What are the best dating services for specific UK cities?
Datingroo is the top website for comparing and reviewing the best UK dating sites and apps.
We match you with the best dating services for your needs and desires, whether it’s a relationship, casual encounters, LGBTQ dating, senior dating, fetishes, and more.
Our team has made it their mission to be a resource for anyone who wants to meet someone online. We show you how to be successful in online dating and explain what are the things to consider when dating online.
Best UK dating site recommendations
These are our top picks for UK dating sites. Find the best option that works for you.
- Over 13 million active users on the site
- Intelligent matchmaking based on background and interests
- 85% of members have a professional background
- Great for: Highly educated singles who want to find love
- Free registration
- 190,000 users (and counting)
- Perfect for: Anyone looking for something serious long-term
- Free Registration
- The UK's #1 trusted dating app
- Perfect for: People looking to flirt and starts things off in a fun way
- Find someone in your neighbourhood
- Chat with like-minded singles straight away
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Where you could find love and romance without boundaries
- Our instant messaging service brings you closer together than ever before.
- Fun chat function that lets you send texts, voice notes, pictures, gifts and more
- Great search function
- The place to find like-minded people who are looking for meaningful relationships
- Immediate support from professional team
- 1000s of profiles
- Experienced singles looking for good relationships
- Excellent atmosphere to get closer easily
- Online chatting with attractive people
- Plenty of chances to meet your one and only
- Free registration
- Best for: Anonymous and discreet encounters
- Free membership: Free registration
- Users: Chat with thousands of attractive singles
Our Reviews and Recommendations of the Best Dating Sites UK
When you are faced with the exciting decision to start dating online, you might look at all these options and wonder about the pros and cons of each, costs, and which ones are the most reliable.
You may also want to know how each specific dating sites and apps work, and whether online dating is really going to be worth your time.
At Datingroo, we evaluate the best UK dating sites in our review articles, to provide you with an unbiased overview and assessment.
We explore how safe and reliable different platforms are, so you can be sure of a secure dating experience.
Browse Through Our Categories
No matter what you’re looking for — be it casual sex, fun flirts, or the love of your life — we’ll help you find out which app or site best suits your needs.
Whether it’s dating for seniors & 50plus, LGBTQ+-friendly dating sites, fetish chats, or affair dating portals, Datingroo offers online dating comparisons for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or specific preferences.
Over 50? Curious about senior dating? We reviewed the dating sites directed specifically towards singles of different age groups and have selected the most serious sites and apps for you.
Find a match of your ethnic group. The demand for ethnic dating sites has grown significantly and we’ve detected the best dating apps and reviewed them for you. Find the best black dating sites or the asian dating apps.
Our Guides for Advice on Dating in the UK
Even though some find the online dating world easy and fun, not everyone has the same experience and that’s ok.
You might have general questions such as “How to start an engaging conversation”, or “How to handle rejection well”, or “When should I ask for an offline date?”
… or more specific matters such as:
“What are the best online dating sites for over 50?”, “How do I flirt on swinger sites?”, “How to start dating after a divorce?”.
We have put together tips and guidelines that can answer any questions you might have regarding online dating in the UK.
Our Studies & Analysis
In addition to our tests and reviews of the most popular dating sites, our studies and analysis articles offer added value for anyone who are curious about love, dating, sex and relationships.
We conduct expert interviews, talk to employees and users of dating services, and are always looking for relevant questions to provide you with new information.
From serious topics like “Romance scams during the Covid-19 pandemic” to entertaining articles like “The cartoon characters the world gets off to”, we cover everything that might be interesting to you.
To protect you as a single looking for flirts, casual sex, or love online from fake accounts and fraud, we also cover topics about privacy and security.
If you are looking for the best dating sites and apps in the UK to meet someone, let Datingroo show you which site and app is the best option for you.
Our latest study
Love is often hard to find, but staying in love is a different story. Around the world, some countries are falling out of love just as quickly as they’re falling into it. The question is, where in the world is love thriving – and where is romance not so readily available?
We conducted an in-depth study into marriage and dating trends across the globe to discover where in the world would increase your chances of finding and staying in love.