- Ideal for: Serious dating and matchmaking in the 50+ community
- 100,000 monthly sign-ups
- A relaxed, friendly site focused on real connections and good conversation
- Free registration for older men and women
- Ideal for:Mature singles looking to find love or companionship
- Over 5 million users!
- Over 13 million users. It's time to get yourself out there!
- Designed for professionals and those with a good education
- Free membership for all
- 10 million users across the site
- Serious matchmaking is the main focus
- Free membership available
- Older men and women want to connect
- Find dates with singles aged 50+ nearby!
- 80,000 users in the UK
- Ideal for: Finding a fun date with a serious single - whatever the age
- Sign up for free and connect with people of your age
- 180,000 users... and counting
- Educated singles of all ages
- Full of academics and intelligent people
- 190,000 users
- Free sign-up and unlimited access
- Ideal for mature people looking for love
- Dates and meaningful encounters are expected
- Ideal for:Finding a fun date with someone nearby
- 65,000 users
- Users sign up expecting quick flings
- Meet a mature single in your local area
- Free registration for singles of different age
- 250,000 users!
Whether you’re starting out in the dating game, or returning to it after a long absence, trying to find that special someone can be daunting. However, using an online dating or matchmaking service can take the pressure off and make the whole experience a lot easier.
We’ve put together a selection of guides to help you find love, whether you’re in the first flush of youth or enjoying your golden years.
Young Adults Dating
Searching for love when you’re on the younger end of the spectrum can be difficult. Most dating websites tend to be geared towards singles in their 30s or 40s and there are even online dating sites that are aimed specifically at seniors.
To help you in your search for the perfect match, we’ve researched the best and the most-popular dating sites for young adults. On top of that, we’ve included all the information you’ll need to decide which one’s right for you.
Most people believe that, by the time they hit the big 4-0, they’ll probably be in a serious relationship or possibly even married. However, Life sometimes has other plans and you could find yourself back in the dating game.
If you’ve found yourself back in the dating game and don’t know where to begin, check out our lists of dating sites for the over 40s. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve sorted out the pros and cons of each, leaving you free to find love.
If you hit 50 and find yourself single, you’ll find everyone’s full of advice. You’ll probably be told to take up a hobby , start exercising or even take a solo holiday. While these words are probably full of good intentions, they don’t remove the fact that looking for a partner can feel intimidating.
Over 50’s dating sites are superb for those might feel they’ve lost a bit of confidence, where romance is concerned. If this is you, take a look at our informative guides to the best dating sites for the over 50’s.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy-senior or a complete Luddite, we’ve put together guides to the best online dating sites and services for the over 60s. Using our guides, you’ll quickly find that online dating doesn’t have to be daunting and that Mr or Mrs Right could be just around the corner.