- Easy matchups for couples in the UK
- Local matching for singles, couples, and groups
- Secure, private, and reliable service
- Filter potential dates by your fetish
- Great for local couples, orgies, and more
- Swing with complete discretion and safety
- Great for one night stands
- Engage with active members
- Experienced service for reliable matching
- Meet couples local to you or on the go
- Safe, secure service for your privacy
- Swing with groups at meetups and more
- Fast and easy hookups for swingers
- A UK exclusive dating service
- Great for couples, singles, and more
- Flexible for use as you travel the UK
- Quick and reliable hookups with and for couples
- Discretion and privacy for users
- Great for local matching
- Use while traveling across the UK to arrange meetings
- Search millions of profiles, chat in real-time and share your photos
- Find, communicate and meet with like-minded people.
- 75 000 new users weekly
- No judgement when it comes to kinks
- Great for finding singles and couples
- Cheap three-day trial
- Best for: Anonymous and discreet encounters
- Free membership: Free registration
- Users: Chat with thousands of attractive singles
- Free sign-up!
- +100.000 women
- 100% discrete
- Meet other local swingers based on kinks and more
- Discreet hookups for both you and others
- Secure use for privacy
- Easy casual hookups with swingers
- Chat, message, share videos and more
- Local matching or choose by city
- Discreet for private play
- Find all the local mature singles
- Locally-focused dating site
- Meet attractive milf looking for love
- Easy-to-use platform
- Free registration
Looking for different dating sites?
What do I need to know?
Which are the best swingers sites?
You’ll find sites for wife swapping, couples dating sites and even sites for old swingers. Whether you’re trying to find a threesome or want to find an orgy, there are sites for every taste.
However, rather than going for the first one that comes up on your search results, there are a few things that swingers site should have, to make it worth your while. Popular swingers sites:
Fabswingers with it’s estimated 500,000 UK-members is one of the biggest swinger communities. With around 40% of them being female, it has a well balanced women to men ratio.
The registration process is fast and the service is free of charge. This is one of the reasons people like to join the site even though it looks a little outdated style-wise.
Nevertheless, there is a paid version that goes beyond all free functions and offers additional features.
For £5, members can check who has viewed their profile, add more photos, archive messages and use many other functions that are not essential but create considerable added value for the user.
Among other things, Fabswingers gives users the opportunity to find swingers in the UK and your neighbourhood and to date them at no extra cost.
The verification process for photos can take some time, but this also indicates that the site is serious about its user guidelines.
With over half a million users in the UK, swinging heaven has made a name for itself in the polyamorous scene. The noble-looking site invites swingers, fetishists and all friends of lustful leisure activities to actively flirt, meet and more.
With a women to men ratio of 40:60, the site is well balanced and thus also well suited for single men with a high libido looking for a threesome or gang bangs.
The majority of the target group remains swingers couples. Swinging heaven has no problem with nudity on the site and in the profiles, there are many explicit pictures and details of preferences and wishes on the profiles of the users.
The registration is easy and fast, everything is done in no time. To view all profiles you need a paid membership. After all, the swinger portal allows 3 free messages per day for users who have a free account.
SLS has over 16 million users around the world, with around 25,000 in the UK. The number of swinging couples is higher than on many other portals, at over 50%. The mixed ratio of 30:70 in the female/male ratio implies good chances for swinging couples who look for play mates to visit sex clubs and swinger nights.
Single men are unlikely to feel comfortable with the abundance of other men, unless of course they are looking for gay swingers. The community is very active and sexually open-hearted, which we would not have expected otherwise from a swingers site like SwingLifestyle.
Free accounts can only receive and read messages, to send messages themselves or to answer them, users need a paid subscription. As expected, many user profiles have sexual content including explicit photos and fetish information.
The “Hot Date” feature is especially popular with users, a kind of calendar in which you can sign up for swingers meetings with date and time whenever you are available..
Local Swingers is one of the best known addresses for swinger friends and lovers of cultivated voyeurism. The registration succeeds without previous knowledge in online dating. A password, your gender and a valid email address are required, no less and no more.
The basic membership is free of charge and includes basic functions as well as replying to messages from other members. However, basic users cannot initiate the contact themselves.
With a free account, users can search for profiles, try out the map function and see who is online.
To get the most out of Local Swingers, full membership is required. It allows users to send messages first, browse forums and create posts. All this makes the search for Swinger contacts much easier.
You can see that the site was founded a long time ago, the design looks a bit out of date, but the functionality is not affected by the 2000s look.
Identify the best swingers sites on these factors:
- A free trial. While you probably won’t get all the features you want, a free trial will give you a good idea of who’s out there and what you can expect. If you like it, you can upgrade to paying membership. If you don’t you can move on.
- Swinger chat rooms. Ideally, these will be accessible to non-paying members. Swingers chat rooms are a great way to interact with other swingers and find out a little more about them and their interests.
- Private messaging. Unless you’re throwing the doors open for a Roman-style orgy, being able to message other members privately is a very useful tool. This way, you can arrange hookups or parties with swingers near you, without broadcasting all the details to everyone else.
- Profile pages. With something as intimate as swinging, sexual attraction is a very important part. A good profile page, with little information about that person, will quickly let you know if they’re worth considering or not.
- Reviews. It can be hard to find reviews of swinging sites, but word of mouth is the best form of recommendation you can get. You may have to do a bit of digging about to find them, but reviews and testimonials can be superb indicators of a site’s worth.
While attitudes towards swingers and partner-swapping are changing, there’s still a taboo surrounding this choice of alternative lifestyle like pansexuality and polyamory.
As a result, you’ll rarely hear people admitting to being swingers, in public.
However, this has led to something of an explosion in the number of swingers sites popping up all over the Internet. Swinger sites are for couples and singles, who enjoy the thrill of wife swapping, without all the hurt involved in having a full-blown affair.
Many married couples argue that using swingers websites provides them with a healthier marriage than for most. The theory is that, with permission granted for each to have group sex with other people, the physical side of their relationship is never dull. Keep in mind that swinging couples also use causal sex sites like Ashley Madison to find new play mates for their parties.
In addition, they argue that their emotional understanding of each other is greater than between couples who choose to remain monogamous.
If you’re a couple looking to explore the possibilities offered by partner-swapping, or a singleton looking for a couple for some fun, read on. We’ve put together an in-depth guide to libertine sites, which should help you navigate any choppy waters you encounter on the way
What to consider when starting off on swinger sites?
The very first thing you and your partner (if you are a couple) must do is have an open and frank discussion about what you’re getting into.
Only once you’re both comfortable and some ground rules have been set should you go any further.
If a level of anonymity is important to you, then start out with swinging sites. There are plenty out there and it gives you and your partner the chance to browse profiles and see what’s going on in the swinging scene.
Before you go anywhere near a swinger site, there are a few things to think about:
- You need to consider just how far you’re prepared to go. If you’re trying to find a free threesome, are you happy to go along with any sexual conduct with someone of the same sex?
- For many men, the idea of sharing a bed with two women is as good as it gets. However, if you’re one of the women in the relationship, are you comfortable with the idea of getting hot and bothered with another woman?
- For many women, the notion of being in bed with more than one man can be just as erotic. If you’re one of the men in the equation, are comfortable with the possibility of intimate, physical contact with another guy?
- If you’re part of a couple, then you have to have these sorts of conversation, before you start trying to make your fantasy a realty. There are some superb swinging couples dating sites out there, where you can get good, sound advice from other, like-minded people.
Visit our tips & guide page for more insights into the swingers scene!
The pros and cons of swinger dating
While swinging is an absolute dream and enjoyable on the first sight, we have to point out that there are not only positive aspects to it and that consciousness is always an important part of the swinging lifestyle. Keep the pros and cons of swingers dating in check:
Pros of swinging:
New rooms for your dreams
Have you ever had casual sex in the sauna? Or in a room whose walls are covered with mirrors all over, where you can watch yourself, your partner and others? Have you ever dreamed of having sex in a club with many people?
Playfully trying out new things in bed
Nowhere is the opportunity for this more than here. Most of the new things concerning sex and eroticism I tried out first with swingers or at relevant swinger parties. Maybe it is the driving, heated atmosphere that carries you along.
Get to know people beyond your horizon
There is hardly any other place where people from such different social classes, backgrounds and life worlds come together. What is it like to have sex with a well-trained six-pack athlete, a man who could be your father, or even a significantly younger woman?
Many couples save their marriage by swinging.
Love is complicated and the sexual life can suffer from years of rut. To avoid this, many married couples go to swingers clubs and look for games on swingers sites.
Cons of swinging:
It is quite possible that one partner may not agree with the ideas of the other partner. It is best to clarify all aspects of a swinging evening with your loved one in advance.
Swinging has not yet reached the middle of society
If you tell friends or even family about your swinging evenings, some people might turn away from you. Unfortunately, swinging is still seen by some as cheating or adultery.
Some acts could be regretted later
If you let yourself drift in the moment of lust, you might do something unreasonable, which you might regret soberly and with a clear mind.
Always make sure that you never neglect certain things such as protection during sexual intercourses like gang bangs. Talk about consent and a safe sex life with your partners. Also keep in mind to take your birth control.
How to be successful and safe on swingers sites
The best swinger sites will have all the right protocols in place to allow you to enjoy swinger fun online, without compromising your cyber-safety. However, it’s still worth following a few simple rules, to ensure that your experience is hassle-free.
- Open a separate email account, dedicated to the swinging site you plump for. Many sites require an email address as part of the signup process and having a separate one can prevent you having to go through any embarrassing scenarios.
- If you have to choose a password, make it something completely different from any others you might have. Ideally, the site or your server will have a built in password generator, which you can save to your computer.
- Make your username as playful as you like, but don’t put in any personal information in it, such as the year of your birth, house number or phone number.
- Never feel pressured into giving personal information to another user. Despite all the security procedures, there are scammers and blackmailers out there and swingers sites are the perfect stamping ground for unscrupulous thieves and con-artists.
Whether you’re in a serious relationship or are free and single, swinging can be a great way to add some spice to your love live. Finding local swingers near you for your specific desires can open the door to a whole new world of sexual adventure.
Why is swinger dating on the rise and how does it work?
Between taboo and ideal: To have sexual relationships with several people at the same time without cheating on each other:
Swinging is a concept that runs counter to bourgeois relationship ideals – and for this reason it also polarizes and is on the rise. Whether swinging is considered taboo or ideal: We love swinging!
And so do more and more couples, singles, non-binary and binary partners. No wonder that free swinger sites are on the rise.
When most people think of swinging, they tend to think of an orgy or anything-goes sex party. However, swinging is a bit more complicated than that, so here’s a quick guide to who’s who in the swinging world.
Wife swapping / Wife sharing
Exactly what it says on the tin. UK swinger wife swapping events tend to be between consenting couples, for whom non-monogamy is the way forward. You’ll rarely find singletons at partner-swapping get-togethers.
Threesomes tend to be between married or dating couples and one extra. Most are the fulfilment of a sexual fantasy, where both parties have agreed to give it a go. While some couples enjoy threesomes with a friend, most prefer to use married couples dating sites.
Using couples dating sites or a couples dating app ensures that the lines between friendship and fantasy are rarely blurred. Couples can use them to look for single people and single swingers can use them to look for couples who are into voyeurism and active role play.
You’ll find many threesome sites where the ideal formula is FFM (one guy and two girls), some where the aim is MMF (one girl and two guys), as well as gay and lesbian couples dating websites.
These sites give an extra layer of anonymity and, while people do strike up friendships, you can do it at your own pace or not at all.
An orgy is what you expect it to be: a sexual free-for-all, where everyone in the room has consented to be there. However, not everyone will necessarily take part. Some swingers get their kicks from watching, rather than participating.
Orgies arranged through swingers sites should tell you any rules for the event, such as who you can touch and how to conduct yourself.
It’s also worth knowing that there are niche-specific swingers and subcultures sites out there, so might find one dedicated to old swingers or from certain ethnicities or backgrounds. However, as a rule, swingers aren’t bound by age or race.
Soft swinging is a great introduction to swinging, particularly for those who don’t know how comfortable they are with the reality. Essentially, this is everything but sex, from kissing and cuddling to maybe heavy-petting or masturbation.
FAQ: Swinging Online
Whether you’re new or not to swinging online, you might have some questions on the topic. Fear not for our answers to common swinging queries are a great starting point to get information.
What is the difference between Swinging, Hard and Soft Swinging?
Swinging generally, but not exclusively, refers to couples having sex with other couples. Partner swapping could also be part of a couple’s swinging repertoire.
Hard swinging is often used to denote broader group sex or orgy participation, in contrast with the couple-centric connotation swinging can have.
Another differentiation to be aware of is Soft Swinging. This term is used to refer to swinging encounters that focus on kissing, caressing or cuddling, petting and potentially masturbation, as opposed to the more explicitly penetrative versions of swinging.
At the end of the day, each swinger gets to define their swinging in the way that makes the most sense to them.
What is the difference between Swinging and Cheating online?
Swinging implies that there is consent, open communication and trust between everyone involved. Cheating is, by definition, a breach of trust between exclusive partners. For this reason, cheating and swinging are not the same thing.
What is the difference between Swinging and Poly lifestyles?
Swinging is more centred around sexual desires and interactions between couples or group sex participants. Polyamory has many different flavours. However, poly lifestyles generally also encompass the emotional and romantic needs of those involved.
How do I/We get into Swinging?
The swinging sites on this page are a great way to get started with Swinging. Just remember, in general, swingers are mostly looking for couples or single women to swing with. If you’re a single man, it may not be possible to find swinging dates.
What are the rules of Swinging?
If you are attending a swinging party or event, there will almost certainly be rules and swinger’s etiquette to follow. It’s very important to get familiar with and be very clear on what the rules and expectations are.
Having said that, it’s also OK to have questions. There will generally be an organiser who can answer them.
Before touching or interacting with someone who isn’t your partner, you must ask what their rules and expectations are. For example, some couples don’t kiss other swingers on the mouth because that could be something they reserve for themselves.
Other topics that you need to be aware of when swinging are privacy, contraception and STD/STI. Being aware of best practices, using contraception effectively and getting tested regularly is the best way to be a safe and happy swinger.
How do I write the best dating profile for Swinging?
Since many people get started with swinging online nowadays, here are our top five tips to create the best swinging profile:
- Honesty: Don’t lie about physical attributes, experience or relationship status.
- Spellcheck: This is the online equivalent of checking if you have something in your teeth before meeting someone. Digital hygiene is a thing and you don’t want to find out the hard way.
- Easy with the profile pic: Swinger sites are a fine place to post nude close-ups. However, you want to have a clothed body shot or something tasteful as the main picture. Entice prospective swingers first and then hit them with your family jewels (in moderation) when they’re knee-deep in your gallery.
- Give and take: Don’t just mention what you want in your profile. Make sure you also talk about what you bring to the table.
- Be responsible and show it: Mention how you get tested and how often as well as any safety practices (such as dental dams) you follow. Also, disclose STD/STI. You don’t need to make a big issue out of it. Disclosing and explaining any steps you take to manage or treat will generally result in a positive response.