If you have recently come to discover about yourself that you are bisexual, or perhaps have always been interested in bi dating but haven’t tried it out for yourself, then you may be feeling a little lost about where to get started and how to go about it.
Fortunately for you, we’ll introduce you to several ways you can start your love adventures, ranging from places and events you can go to in-person to meet potential partners, as well as how Bisexual Dating Sites can help you meet people quickly.
Find the top LGBT dating sites in the UK
We’re also able to introduce you to some of the best online dating sites for bisexual dating as seen below.
- Over 13 million active users on the site
- Intelligent matchmaking based on background and interests
- 85% of members have a professional background
- Matches based on questionnaire for attitude, opinions, desires, and expectations
- Get your questionnaire, personality assessment, and matches all completely free
- Aimed at the educated crowd and focused on helping you meet your special someone
- Best for: Authentic 50+ matchmaking
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 60,000
- #1 trusted dating app in the UK
- For serious, long-term relationships
- Free registration
- Perfect for: People looking to flirt and starts things off in a fun way
- Find someone in your neighbourhood
- Chat with like-minded singles straight away
- Fun chat function that lets you send texts, voice notes, pictures, gifts and more
- Great search function
- The place to find like-minded people who are looking for meaningful relationships
- Immediate support from professional team
- 1000s of profiles
Personality assessment for enhanced screening
Global reach. Match with like-minded singles all over the world
Meet your equal in values, lifestyle, and career ambition
- Ignite romance right in your vicinity
- Enjoy exact matching thanks to accurate filters;
- And explore many more benefits that will help you find love!
- Offers unlimited messages and great value with a Welcome Offer for the new members
- More than a dating site. Gives access to engaging and unique VIP Content for its premium members
- Secure. Supports a variety of safe and convenient payment options, like Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Easy and convenient interface
- Perfect for casual dating & hookups
- Plenty of members for you to have fun with
- Best for: Anonymous and discreet encounters
- Free membership: Free registration
- Users: Chat with thousands of attractive singles
Engage in romantic conversations of an exciting nature with REBLL Network’s premium British dating community. If you are looking for teasingly playful connections, meaningful deeper interactions, or anything in between, you have arrived at your destination! Let us create memorable experiences for you that leave you both satisfied and wanting more. Check out our perks:
Flirty Conversations: Engage in playful banter, exchange virtual surprises, and enjoy interactive charm with potential matches that make your heart race.
Captivating Profiles: Create a profile that dazzles! Share your most alluring photos, fun videos, and witty bio snippets to showcase your unique charm.
Exciting Encounters: Join us at local events, where sparks fly, connections sizzle, and you'll find yourself wrapped up in thrilling moments with other singles in the UK.
Personalized Connections: Immerse yourself in Exclusive Matches, where cutting-edge algorithms work their magic, connecting you with individuals who ignite your interests and desires.
Safety with a Spark: Your safety is our top priority, wrapped in an air of mystery and excitement. Exclusive Matches ensures a secure yet exhilarating dating experience, where you can let your guard down and embrace the adventure.
- Large database of Asian and European singles in the UK
- Full control of your profile to set your desired privacy settings
- Attend virtual events to meet even more members
- Best for: Open-minded looking for "no strings attached" fun
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 54 million
- Meet attractive Asian, European, & Latino singles
- Quick and free signup
- Casual or serious online dating
Getting into bisexual dating
When it comes to how the world perceives the LGBTQ community, the world has matured in leaps and bounds. People can still feel a little unsure about what they think of bisexuals though, making dating and socializing uncomfortable.
Part of this is that people assume bisexuals are either going through some sort of period or phase in their life, or that they have an over-active libido. However, this isn’t the case, as many live monogamous lives with lasting relationships, the same as many couples do.
Looking for ideas for your bi-date? Check out our list of the best LGBTQ+ movies to get inspiration.
The reality is that bi people like anyone else, simply look for relationships that satisfy them while being accepted for being who they are, without judgements or reservations. They have varying degrees of attraction for different people and commit to a relationship like anyone else.
Confronting stigma concerning your sexual identity is difficult, but you aren’t alone. Any time you are honest with who you are and make it known, the world becomes a more beautiful and more interesting place.
Everything you need to know about bisexual dating!
1. Some may struggle with being open about it
Whether it is you and your own experience or someone else, every bi person at some point is confronted with people who may distance themselves from said person because of the way that they identify.
The fear of being ghosted or ignored because of how you identify is real, and it can cause some people to refrain from admitting the way they feel about some people.
It can be hard to be open about yourself when you have been rejected before in the past because of it, but just know you aren’t alone and you can’t let some people’s feelings stop you from pursuing happiness.
There are people who will accept and love you for who you are and will be interested in dating you because of it.
2. Monogamy has its ups and downs
For all the happiness and excitement a monogamous relationship can bring someone, it is nevertheless true that there can be times when your attraction will draw you to someone else. It’s simply the reality for anyone, no matter if bisexual or not.
Regardless of how you identify, everyone who is monogamous has moments where their monogamy holds them back from pursuing another relationship. It’s no different, except that you may find it happening for several genders.
3. Anxiety and depression can be more common
People who tend to identify as bisexual have been shown to exhibit signs of anxiety and depression, and it may be something that you yourself are prone to experiencing. Don’t worry if it happens, it’s normal and you shouldn’t feel like you can’t be open about it.
Be aware too that any potential partners you may have who are also bisexual may have these kinds of moments as well.
4. Bi-men often must confront additional stereotypes and assumptions
For those who are women and are with a man who identifies as bisexual, there may be a moment when someone tries to tell you that your current boyfriend “may be gay”, assuming his sexual identity.
Even gay men may feel as if bisexual men are just denying how they truly identify, which complicates matter. Take each moment in stride, be patient, and be honest with these kinds of comments. They aren’t right for their assumptions, but don’t take their ignorance as too offensive.
5. Being bisexual doesn’t mean you are automatically someone’s friend-with-benefits
Some people misunderstand what bisexuality means, and interpret it as a type of overactive sex drive that means they are happy to be a gay best friend that is also happy to give a woman a booty call if she wants to hook up. This isn’t the case, and if someone assumes that, educate them.
Furthermore, you might encounter heterosexual couples who are looking for bi individuals for a threesome. If you’re not into that, stay away and block these people.
6. Gender norms are less important
For people who are bisexual, traditional gender norms and the expectations that society has on either a man or a woman to perform as a man or a woman can mean less. LGBTQ+ people are more likely to bend the rules for what is expected and tend to be more openminded about non-conformity.
7. Bisexual people can be hurt just like anyone else
Experiencing a breakup or rejection is just as painful for someone bi as it is anyone else. Saying something mean will hurt someone’s feelings, and if someone bisexual isn’t treated with respect then it is hurtful.
While there may be some differences between people who identify as bisexual and those who aren’t, everyone is nevertheless human and experiences the same emotions, pains, pleasures and joys. The real things that matter remain the same between us.