Pure Matrimony is a Muslim marriage site that emphasizes Muslim marriage as a goal for members, giving them a halal platform for pious Muslims who follow the Quran and would like to begin a matrimonial life with a spouse who also holds faith and the Islamic tradition highly.
The website has seen a lot of success for those who faithfully are praising/praise Allah. Many Muslims in the United Kingdom, either of Indian descent or who are from Pakistan, have been able to find suitable matrimonial matches effectively.
Many Muslims and any person who wants to help a Muslim friend or family member that they know find a partner for a faith-based marriage will find that Pure Matrimony is the leading dating site for them in the market.
To show you why we think Pure Matrimony deserves the praise it gets, we review its memberships, the user-friendliness of the site and its registration process, as well as its prices. Read on to learn everything you need to know about Pure Matrimony!
What do I need to know?
One of the best things about Pure Matrimony is its focus on helping Muslims looking for a platform to search for, contact, and meet other Muslim members that are also seeking a faith-based marriage which values Islamic beliefs.
Although the site is not for everyone, and it does prioritize members who value the Islamic faith highly over those who are moderate or lax in their views, Pure Matrimony has had a lot of success. The service is leading Muslim marriage platforms with over 50 marriages a week!
There is a lot to be had for practicing and faithful Muslims with Pure Matrimony, as the site offers a serious match-making process for marriage and starting a family. You will have to pay to explore the site fully, but this is just another step in the commitment process.
If you are curious about finding a partner for yourself or want to help someone else, registering is free and you can always decide to take the leap later if you like the service. Why not check it out today?
🆓 Free profile vs paid profile review
- 100% Privacy
- access to your photo
- Sophisticated Pure Matching
- Sophisticated Advanced Search
- Create and save favourite searches
- View profiles
- Message or Contact profiles
- Request and see personal photos
- Answer members questions
- Receive answers to your questions
- Other members can see you
💰 Types of membership
Premium monthly plans
|Duration||Price / month|
|12 Months||£5.00 per month|
|6 Months||£8.00 per month|
|3 Months||£10.00 per month|
|1 Month||£14.00 per month|
Note that the month-month model will be billed with an initial payment of £14.00 for 1 month and £14.00 per month thereafter until you cancel.
✍️ Registration process and profile creation
Registering for Pure Matrimony is simple to do and only requires a valid email address and phone number.
- Signing Up
To start, all you will need to provide is your first and last name, and a valid email address for verification purposes. You will also have to select whether you are looking for a wife or a husband.
- Creating your account details
You now must come up with a username to use on the website, as well as a password to accompany your account. Confirm your password to move on to the next step.
- Share some information about yourself
Here you will include data about your birthdate, location, and citizenship in the country that you are looking in / residing in. You must also include a phone number.
After verifying your account through the email sent to you, you can add even more information, including languages you know, lifestyle habits, hobbies, whether you created the account for someone else, views on polygamy, and more.
- Share what you are looking for
In this section you can state a location for where you are looking for a partner and then give details about their ideal features and beliefs that interest you.
- Write a bit about yourself
Finally, you can write a bit about yourself and what you would like to see in a potential new partner. You can also upload pictures of yourself / the person you created the account for and start your adventure to begin married life!
📱 User friendliness review
Pure Matrimony dating website
Although registering for the website was simple to do, there was also a lot of information that you could optionally add, making it feel like a thorough registration process. This is a good thing when looking for a potential wife or husband.
They do have a slightly dated look to its navigation but is otherwise efficient in getting you from one user to the next.
Thanks to the accounts requiring a lot of information and the option of providing even more details about yourself and your ideal wife or husband, there is a lot to look at when you check out someone’s account to find a marriage partner who is also a firm believer of Islam.
Contacting users with messaging
To message another member, you must be a paying subscriber. This is to help ensure that only people looking for a matrimonial commitment and potential family use the website.
✉️ How to contact another user:
- Click on a user you like
- To the right of their picture will be a link to ‘Send Message’, click it
- Type out your message and click ‘Send’
👍 Pros and cons 👎
✔️ What we like
- Dedicated community of Islam believers
- Focuses on serious relationships
- Averages 50 marriages a week
❌ What we don’t like
- Requires paid membership to message and contact
- Cannot view profile pictures freely
- May not always find local matches
Best UK dating site recommendations
These are our top picks for UK dating sites. Find the best option that works for you.
- Over 13 million active users on the site
- Intelligent matchmaking based on background and interests
- 85% of members have a professional background
- Great for: Highly educated singles who want to find love
- Free registration
- 190,000 users (and counting)
- Perfect for: Anyone looking for something serious long-term
- Free Registration
- The UK's #1 trusted dating app
- Perfect for: People looking to flirt and starts things off in a fun way
- Find someone in your neighbourhood
- Chat with like-minded singles straight away
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Where you could find love and romance without boundaries
- Our instant messaging service brings you closer together than ever before.
- Fun chat function that lets you send texts, voice notes, pictures, gifts and more
- Great search function
- The place to find like-minded people who are looking for meaningful relationships
- Immediate support from professional team
- 1000s of profiles
- Experienced singles looking for good relationships
- Excellent atmosphere to get closer easily
- Online chatting with attractive people
- Plenty of chances to meet your one and only
- Free registration
- Best for: Anonymous and discreet encounters
- Free membership: Free registration
- Users: Chat with thousands of attractive singles
🙋 Pure Matrimony FAQs
Here you can find answers to common questions and issues users have regarding Pure Matrimony.
Users can subscribe when they click on the ‘Subscribe Now!’ button on the menu at the top right of any screen. From there you may choose which plan works best for you.
You will have to remember to cancel any payments with Pure Matrimony as they will auto-renew otherwise. Here is how:
1. Click on the ‘Triple Bar’ on the top left corner
2. Click on ‘Settings’
3. Click on ‘Close Account’
4. Click on the ‘Continue’ button on the new page to cancel
5. You will receive confirmation of your cancellation
Payments will stop and you are free to use your account until your membership runs out for that period.
Unfortunately, refunds are not issued to any account based on any of the following reasons:
• Not finding a suitable partner
• You haven’t been contacted by other members
• You haven’t actively used the account
• Your introductions with prospects didn’t work out
Pure Matrimony does not have any control over how many people register or contact/don’t contact you. Hence, they cannot refund you for a reason related to that. Also note that a refund will also not be provided if you break the rules.
Pure Matrimony strictly prohibits anyone under the age of 18 to register.
The Quran asks believers to be honest and to put such issues as marriage forward in a serious manner. Pure Matrimony stands by this and asks that users do the same.
Pure Matrimony understands that many people have difficulty in praying 5 times a day on time. They do not want to exclude those people who are aware and acknowledge the importance of the prayer.
What they are interested in doing is excluding those who don’t care about prayer at all. This is to make sure that members are both serious about their faith and about their commitment to Muslim relationships that lead to marriage, family, and a happy married life.
Many sisters on the site search for a spouse and decide to not use their wali. That is their choice, but Pure Matrimony does encourage sisters to use as it is more in line with the teachings of the Quran. However, sisters are flexible with what they do.
Thankfully, you can reset your password by clicking on the Log In button on the top right corner of the Pure Matrimony homepage.
Below the Your email address and Your password boxes, you should click on the Forgot your password? link.
By clicking on the link, you will be taken to a page where you can enter the email address you used to sign up for your Pure Matrimony account.
You will then receive an email to your inbox with instructions to reset your password so you can securely regain access to your account.
You must submit your real name and email address. Both your name and email address will always be private. These are only used for administrative purposes, so it is important to fill them in. You can later create a unique username for yourself that people will see.
ℹ️ Company info
Pure Matrimony is owned by TSQ Media Ltd. and is located in Centre Bradford, BD8 8BD, United Kingdom.